A place to excel
If you have the talent and desire to grow in the electrical distribution business, then you have come to the right place. You could become a part of one of the most successful electrical distributors in the country. And you won't become just another employee—you’ll be an owner.
We are a 100 percent employee owned ESOP company that has been in business nearly 70 years with 18 locations covering six states. Our markets include utilities, industrial, automation, electrical contractor, and data/communication.
Kriz-Davis has the following job openings:
Warehouse Associate/Counter Sales, Dodge City, KS
- Responsible for providing customer service functions including, but not limited to, order entry, filling orders, processing returns, expediting, technical assistance, Will Call, and other functions, as needed.
- Participates in the marketing planning and strategizing for Border States product lines, as needed. Participates in the implementation and success of marketing plans as required.
- Maintains a clean, safe and well-stocked Counter/City Desk display area. Displays specials and other promotion items to sell. Maintains vendor catalogs and price sheets. Informs proper departments of “stock outs”, inventory discrepancies and other inventory problems or concerns.
- Attends sales meetings as required and keeps current on new products and applications.
- Maintains assigned inventory stock locations making sure the material that is put away has the correct locator and the shelves are kept neat and orderly.
- Fills orders for delivery to customers.
- Assists with receiving, shipping and other warehouse associate functions, as required.
- Assures all batched managed material is labeled accurately and inventoried, as needed.
- This position requires the ability to lift over 75 lbs. on an occasional basis, and/or move up to 25 – 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, and/or move up to 0 – 20 lbs. on a constant basis. This position may require constant standing and/or walking and occasional sitting. These physical requirements must be met with or without accommodation.
- Minimum of a two-year business/trade degree preferred or the equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of one year of prior warehouse, city desk and/or sales experience with good knowledge of electrical products or systems preferred.
- The ability to walk, stand or lift the majority of the day is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, reading, and customer service skills are preferred with the ability to effectively plan and organize.
- Prefer the ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Prefer strong working knowledge of PC for Windows, Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), Internet, email and SAP software.
To apply, click here.